Press "Enter" to skip to content

Public Safety warns of carbon monoxide dangers

COLUMBUS – Dropping temperatures means heating season is officially upon us. Ohio Department of Public Safety’s Division of Emergency Medical Services reminds Ohioans to test and/or check the batteries in their carbon monoxide detector. CO is a gas that you cannot see, taste, or smell; because of this, it is often called the “invisible killer.” It is created when fuel-burning appliances, such as furnaces, wood-burning stoves, hot water heaters, and clothes […]
Source: The Daily Jeff – News from Camberidge OH

Be First to Comment

    Leave a Reply